Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hair Styles by Jenn

Have you desired to have more ideas on how to style your daughter’s hair? Is she fidgety or does she sit still well? Then here’s a site for you: Hair Styles from Girly Do's by Jenn.

Cherish usually likes her hair down and in a headband. However, last night I showed her this site, and this morning she reminded me about it! This morning she picked a style and sat still long enough for me to complete it! I guess the difference in her normal fidgetiness and her willingness to sit still today was that she picked out the style and knew the desired outcome before the activity of styling began.

This is the style Cherish chose--only I had to simplify it quite a bit for her little head.
This picture was an after thought, and was taken after she had been rolling around.... The style holds up!

Here’s to fun and fancy dos!

1 comment:

the alvarados said...

If only I had a little girl to try them on.