Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Joys of Autumn

I so enjoy Autumn! However, I have been struggling with the flu that changed into a bad sinus infection, so I have been staying inside and isolating myself. I refuse to share my germs. (I've since gotten an antibiotic, but unfortunately, I missed out on some fun. Oh, well. At least no one else caught it!)

Here was our weekend:

The children's department at our church got together on Friday evening to make scarecrows and other crafts. Derek took Cherish (and the camera). Here's what we got:
What am I'm supposed to do with this stuff?
Cherish and her scarecrow, Sarah. 
 Pumpkin carving day:
Derek and Cherish were grossed out.
"Ewww, Momma!"
Done.
Cherish at play:
Cherish ALWAYS MUST wear a dress,
so mom's rule is that she must wear
shorts or carpis under her dress during play time.
Here's why:
Trust me, this was the "norm" for the night on the big slides.
People were laughing like crazy. Cherish had no idea why.

No comments: