Friday, August 5, 2011

Vacation Update #2

My kind of vacation: being outdoors enjoying creation.

Our first full day at Lake Champlain, NY, Derek took us out in the rowboat behind Cherish. He got a major workout as he rowed us to a different part of the lake to play on a playground.
Enjoying the lake:
Paddle-boating:
Kayaking:
Derek went sailing:
Skipping rocks:
Playing basketball:
Scoring:
Playing in the pool:
Being outside. Relaxing. It's my kind of vacation.

Oh, and by the way, you don't see me in the pictures, because I was the picture-taker, and I didn't take the camera out with me on the water.

Next stop was my family reunion further south in NY:
Cousins:
Cousins:
Cherish dancing with her great-uncle:
 Back together with her cousin Cierra:
Next stop, Pennsylvania...

No comments: