Saturday, March 10, 2012

Green-free

So, I did it. I got sick enough of my green hair and purple shampoo that I chopped my green hair off.  Yep. Tuesday evening, I cut the green up to a certain point, but Wednesday morning, I was braver. I looked at the green that had not yet grown out, and I grabbed my scissors again. I was brave. I found chunks of green and chopped. Yep, chopped. I figured, “So long as Derek doesn’t get repulsed, who cares? It can always grow out.”

Now, I didn’t want anyone to be jealous of my chopped locks gorgeous layers, so I decided not to take a picture. After all, I must protect the hearts of my readers. Thus, if you don’t see a picture, you can’t be jealous. (I know. I’m thoughtful like that.)

So if we run into one another in the near future, please don’t get jealous. I promise I can do the same for you. No charge even! (I know. I know. I’m so thoughtful.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol!

jen said...

That was me, lol.