Friday, September 6, 2013

My Dearest Hope,

 I love you! 
 So much! 

Yesterday daddy and I found out some news that will make you sad, and it hurts my heart to think of you getting sadder and sadder. Our agency told us that you and your friends will soon be celebrating another holiday--and I know you love to party (as I have seen your celebration pictures J)--but this means that we will not be able to be together as soon as we all thought.

I know you have been waiting SO LONG! It's been so very long since you found out we were coming to make you part of our family.

No one knew the new computer system that had your paperwork and our paperwork in it would get stuck and we'd get trapped for several months. And now, it looks like we'll be delayed again.

Hope, we want you so much. We love you so much! We can't stand not having you in our arms right now!

Your sister loves you so much, too! She's always talking about you and putting toys and games in an area in your bedroom just for you!

And, she wants you to sleep with her in her bed. I know you'll like that! And, we were going to paint your bedroom in June, but guess what? Cherish thought it would be a good idea to wait until you get home so that we can let you pick out your favorite color J. Would you like that?

Your sister thinks your favorite color is pink. Your brother thinks your favorite color is green. Daddy thinks your favorite color is purple, and I think your favorite color is yellow. Are any of us right?

Your brother loves you, too. He told me yesterday at breakfast that he wants to marry you! And, every time he sets the table, he sets a place setting for you.

We want you home fast! We sadly have to wait. 

I love that your nannies take pictures and videos of you. I love your beautiful smile! Daddy and I look every day for new pictures and videos of you.

In one video you were standing looking out the window calling, "Mama. Mama. Mama...." It broke my heart. You made me cry.

Then in another video you were crying because your friend got adopted and you were left behind. Please KNOW we ARE coming! We want you! We are trying to get there as fast as we can!

So, please keep believing and showing us your beautiful smile. I am praying that you will KNOW beyond any shadow of a doubt that we will come as we promised.

You. are. ours.
Now and always!

 I love you, daughter 

I WILL see you soon and hold you for a long time. I'm looking forward to snuggling with you and smothering you with kisses. 

Love,
Mommy 

No comments: