Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Chinese New Year 2014

We celebrated Chinese New Year (CNY) this weekend with our local chapter of Families with Children from China (FCC). This was Hope's first time celebrating CNY in America. She loved it!






Andrew with Pappy:
Pappy, Andrew, and Nanny:
Getting ready to dance. Cherish was a ribbon dancer this year.


She did a great job!
Actually, her whole dance team did a FANTASTIC job!

Derek with his dad:




Hope practicing to be a ribbon dancer:
Up on stage waiting to learn a new Chinese dance:



Look at Hope's face! She was having so much fun!


We all had a blast! We are so thankful for our local FCC group and all the events they put on each year!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Paige said...

Hi there! A friend of mine told me I had to come look at your blog to she how much your Cherish looks like my Madeline. Really uncanny their resemblance. Such gorgeous girls:)and about the same age. You will have to check out my blog to see http://www.paige-foriknowtheplansihaveforyou.blogspot.com/

Madeline is from Poyang Jiangxi Province. I wonder if we were in Nanchang at the same time? Madeline's gotcha is Nov 5 07.

You have a beautiful family!!! Hope looks like she cracks everyone up like my Janie, all smiles and never a dull moment!!
I'm looking forward to following along. I love all the connections God makes in this special adoption community!!