Thursday, September 3, 2015

Rest Day, Part 3

We found a little play room in the hotel today, which was great!

The next job is finding food and shopping (for diapers, water, etc.) without putting our little ones in danger of bodily harm or death. Truly. It.is.dangerous! Tonight going to get dinner, I put my hand out to stop a scooter/motorcycle from running over Andrew. Yep, stupid maybe, but I actually touched the scooter/motorcycle to stop it! Each time we try to get anywhere, we are pushed along/into/against vehicles. It's dangerous, but it's the only way to get places on foot.

Derek wants me to take pictures of the traffic pattern, because if you've never been here to experience it, it might be hard to picture it in your mind. However, there is NO WAY in the universe I am going to have a camera out while I am lifting and maneuvering children around moving vehicles. IF we get any pictures, they will be from Derek walking ALONE with a camera.

Until then, the children are tucked safely in bed sleeping. <3

No comments: