Thursday, September 22, 2016

Diaper Booster Pads

Oh, my!!! Kindness showed up at my door in a form of a box!

My sister--who was here on Sunday--took note that the boys were wearing diapers from China. Derek had purchased a lot of diapers while we were in China, so we brought the remainder home with us.

We are so thankful that there are diapers to buy in China--since it is an oddity for the Chinese people to use them. So, the fact that the diapers are very thin and hold just a little bit of liquid is not that big of a deal. You just have to keep an eye out on the diapers and change them quickly--sometimes "midstream" as Sammy is peeing out his milk. (Yep, I said "peeing" in public.)

Well, Jen surprised me by purchasing a box of booster pads to put in the diapers and mailed them to me! Little did she know that Sammy's diaper had overflowed while he was sleeping (again), and his sheets were waiting their turn to be put in the washer...when the box was delivered!!!!! Oh, my!!!! How sweet!!!



Here's to less laundry!

No comments: