Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Family Down Time

After the hurricane came barreling through, and we had a chance to clean up our yard, we headed out of town for some rest (and to celebrate my birthday). We went to visit my sister and her family, and it felt so good to be free from stress for a while!















All these were caught by Cherish:












While we were together, my sister Michele took me out to eat a couple of times. She spoiled me!


THANKS, MICHELE!!!!!

Then on my birthday, Derek took us all to the Bass Pro Shop:



Free-standing elevator!









(Underwater theme)




I had no idea the Bass Pro Shop could be so fun!!

Then it was time for pizza and ice cream cake--yum!

Sammy 




Daniel 

"Thanks, everyone, for making my birthday so special, and thanks, Winder Family, for making our time away so relaxing!!!!! You are such great hosts!!!" 

No comments: