Sunday, April 25, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Yesterday was Southpaw's birthday party at the Suns game, so we went to celebrate with him. It became ice cream and popcorn night for us--yahoo!


Early in the evening, while walking on the breezeway, I about walked into a foul ball--which flew past me only missing me by about a foot! I had paused  just a split-second before the ball whizzed past my abdomen and slammed into the side of the building. (Obviously, it was God protecting me.) The shock of it made me jolt backwards--an action that caused one area of my stitches (and glue) to snap. Therefore, the skin is now exposed, having not yet completely closed. However, I PRAISE GOD I did not get hit by that hard ball!


Here are some pictures of the evening:
Time out for the play ground:
"Happy Birthday, Southpaw!"
Cherish really liked Ozzie!
She even let him eat her!
Such a feminine child:
Handsome Hubby!
Time with Pappy and Nanny:

No comments: