Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blessed with family and friends in Pennsylvania

I already miss my family! I love them so much! Derek blessed me with the opportunity to visit them before heading further up north. We only had a short time, but the precious memories will linger for a long time!
Siblings: James, John, Julie, and David
Our sweet nieces, Rachel and Ashley:
David and his lovely wife Shannon:
The girls: Ashley, Julie, Audra, Rachel, Shannon, and Cherish
The boys: James, Joey, John, Derek, and David
Tickle time with Uncle James:
"Who's your favorite uncle?"

This is how Cherish made it on short nights--cat-naps:

Time with friends: Judy, Nancy, and Lee
My friend's house has a carousel horse in the basement--and it works! Complete with music!!

We got to spend a little bit of our time in Strasburg watching "Joseph" at the Sight & Sound Theatre. It was/is an amazingly moving story of the power of forgiveness in family lines. Talk about tears!
We couldn't take pictures in the theater,
so here are two outside:
Good feelings of "home"
Then we visited my dad and his wife, and Cherish fed their chickens.

We were freezing without our coats on--and loved it!
It was so nice to be cold!!
My hands were wrapped so tightly around that
hot coffee mug!
Next stop: Vermont!

No comments: