Sunday, May 1, 2011

It Began with Grace

This afternoon I finished reading The Yada Yada Prayer Group by Neta Jackson (the first book in the series). Wow!
The Yada Yada Prayer Group (The Yada Yada Prayer Group, Book 1)
Now that I have finished crying, I am soaking in the love and grace that God has bestowed…
…upon me.
A nobody.
But…chosen by God to be His child.
Me.
A nobody.
Grace.
Undeserved.
Unmerited.

It began with Grace. Grace from God. Being chosen and drawn by Him. Being made alive. Being washed in the cleansing blood of Jesus. Being forgiven.
Clean.
White as snow.

I am a forgiven sinner.
Saved.
By Grace.

Enjoying freedom.
Enjoying peace.

If not for God’s grace, how lost I would be!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I've read that book, it was very good...didn't even realize it was a series. Gotta check out the rest!
I'm glad to hear that you're getting answers to Cherish's issues, but hate to hear she's STILL in pain. Praying for that to subside quickly, and for wisdom with the dietician. :)
Donna