Monday, October 10, 2011

Not Deserving of this Child

We had this bed in our guest room, but we recently moved it into Cherish's room and put the crib and twin bed in Andrew's room. Due to how high the bed is--Cherish uses a step stool to get into the bed--I have been helping her make her bed. It's one of her daily morning chores.

Well, Cherish showed me her ability to make the bed on her own. Look at this! By herself! I'd say it's perfect!
She sometimes sneaks into my room in the mornings and makes my bed before I get to it. This child is sweet!!!

Here she is with sweetness oozing out of her:
We had just finished breakfast and as I began washing the dishes, she begged me to let her do them instead.
No problum, mun!
Here she is doing dishes in the evening:
I DO NOT DESERVE THIS SWEET CHILD!

After she cleaned the dishes, we made sweet potato casserole together.
She loves sweet potatoes!
Of course, she had to lick the spatula and bowl:
While eating the casserole, she said, "Mom, this tastes as good as cake!" =)

THEN, SHE DID THE DISHES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

We also play.
Promise.

Here we are having a blast making snow flakes and making it "flurry" in the house. Cherish even made a "snow angel" amidst the snow flakes.
Poor daddy went to his evening class and missed out on the "snow storm".

No comments: