Saturday, September 28, 2013

Continuing to get ready

In the last week we made huge strides to being ready to bring Hope home.

Last Saturday we took our car to Babies "R" Us and the men took car seats to our car until they found one that would fit in our car. Then, we headed to the car dealership to get a seat belt extender for Cherish's booster seat.

Next, we found a little chair that could fit at the table--bringing the seating up to five.

Then, I underwent surgery to get tubes in my ears. While I was there, I was gifted with a pair of compression stockings. So, I won't have to order new ones for the trip (as I couldn't find my size in the stores around our house).

In addition, our visas have been completed at the Chinese Consulate and are in transit to our house. They will arrive on Monday.

I'd say we are as ready as we can be up to this point.

We have five seats at the table:

 We have three car seats in the car:

All we lack is Travel Approval (TA) and our Consulate Appointment.

After that, we buy our airline tickets.
Onward, ho!

No comments: