Friday, December 26, 2014

It's a Boy!

This week has been so beautiful! We found our new son, told our adoption agency we wanted to adopt him, received pre-approval and an update from China, and had Christmas with family--all in one week. Smiles are plastered on our faces!

We'd like to introduce you to the newest addition to our family, Qiu Lin (pronounced Choo Lynn). We will be naming him Daniel.

Little guy:





We are so happy! We want to blast the news to everyone! No wonder God sent the angels to tell people about His Son's birth! He was so proud! We are feeling that same way right now!

GOD BE PRAISED!!!

1 comment:

Louise said...

Hi Julie!! I haven't been by to visit your blog in some time now. I haven't even been to mine until just recently! I am so excited for your family!! What a handsome little fellow! I miss you all, and send my love,
Louise xxoo