Thursday, July 21, 2016

"God Has a Plan"

I think I've written here about Andrew wanting to be a missionary to Asia. He doesn't know which country in Asia yet, just that God wants him to go to Asia.

Just now, Andrew told me: "Ya know, Mom, God has a plan for me. Ya know how I am so skinny? I think God made me to only eat a little bit, so that the people won't eat me. Ya know the people that eat other people? Well, when I tell them about Jesus, they will see that I am so skinny and have no fat on my body, and they won't want to eat me. God has a plan in this!"

Gulp.

1 comment:

Sharon Nicewonger said...

Andrew is right. God has a plan and has had a plan since before our time began. It is amazing how he moves a child heart. I am trusting God and his favor on you, Derek and the children. He tells us to do all we can in raising our children according to His Word and then letting Him to do the rest.