Monday, March 5, 2012

Cousins' Weekend--Saturday

We spent Saturday enjoying "Railroad Days" at the railroad museum where Pappy volunteers.

Exploring train cars:
Cherish sneaking a kiss whenever possible:
Checking out the caboose:
Inside the caboose:
Pappy helping Cherish down the caboose steps:
Nanny, her granddaughter, and her great-grandson:
"Mom! Please! Don't make me!"
"Andrew, you'll be fine. I promise! I've gotcha!"
Nathan:
"You're doin' it!"
Andrew ended up really liking his ride on the pony.
Cherish and Nathan on a "train ride":
Andrew faithfully pointing out birds:
Someone taking advantage of an opportunity to sneak a kiss:
An opportunity to tickle her brother:
Happy boy!
I know. I know.
Picture heavy.
Oh, well.

2 comments:

Jennifer Alvarado said...

I love all the pictures!!!!! Thank you for sharing them with us. He is getting so big already and enjoying his new life!!! Love you all.

Louise said...

everything looks like so much fun!! Love to see all the smiles! :)