Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cleaning, Transformation, and Chores

OK, you may be sick of me talking about grout. So, I promise this should be my last post on the topic.

Here is Cherish cleaning the grout with a denture toothbrush:
 The child loves to work!
 Cleaned mauve grout:
 Painting and sealing the grout:
 
I really should pay this child!
 Ta Da:
"Hello-o Gorgeous!"
I really should pay Cherish for all her work! She is so quick to volunteer to do my "chores"!

Two days ago she told me, "From now on I'm going to make your bed so you never have to do it again." She made it that day--after the sheets came out of the dryer, and yesterday she beat me to it again. She ran to my room, LOCKED my door(!), and made my bed. I really should compensate her ;-).

By the way, I beat her to it today. =)

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

I will hire her! All my grout needs cleaning and sealing too!

Happy Chinese New Year!

Alyzabeth's Mommy