Monday, August 29, 2011

Sharing a Tip from a Professional Photographer

Where Cherish takes swim lessons, there is a lifeguard who is a professional photographer. His name is Hercules. Last week he saw me with my camera and gave me excellent tips on how to take better pictures. The biggest tip he gave me was “rack the lens”. In other words, crank the lens to its fullest potential and fill up the picture frame.

So this weekend while Cherish was playing around, I tried out his tips. Here are some of the results:












This child cracks me up!

Thanks, Hercules, for your help and the camera magazine! I hope to become a better photographer from your tips and encouragement. J

1 comment:

Hercules said...

Julie, thanks for your kind words! If I can help please don't hesitate.I love your photos! I have more magazines for you. LOL :0)