Monday, November 14, 2011

Another Update on Andrew

Way too much has occurred in the last several days—which I would like to blog about; but first, let’s skip to the wonderful update we received today on Andrew.

At age 14 months, Andrew weighed 15.65 pounds, was 28.74 inches tall, his feet were 4.5 inches, and he had 3 teeth.

On 11/11/11 (age 18 months), Andrew now weighs 19.84 pounds, is 29.53 inches tall, his feet are 4.7 inches, and he has 6 teeth.

He appears to now be in an orphanage,
from the looks of the pictures:
 Eating a piece of bread:

Now, that I have converted all the metric measurements, I need to figure out what sizes to bring with us overseas.

Next update from China should be our dates for travel. Thank You, LORD!

3 comments:

jennifer alvarado said...

He is so cute!

Louise said...

He is a doll and a blessing!! Cannot wait to meet him..so happy for all of you!!

PinkDevora said...

Very cute! That does look like the Luoyang SWI. Send me his Chinese name, and I'll see if I can get more pics...we may be visiting in 3 weeks....