Sunday, September 30, 2012

Oh, what a vacation! (Part III)

Before we left the Lancaster area, we were able to see the show "Jonah" playing at Sight and Sound. I praise the Lord for this place and the plays they put on. I am always moved--sometimes beyond words--by what God has to teach me through my time at this place. 
 
 
Also, God has blessed me with a sweet friend: Tabitha. We met one another when Tab was 6 years old and I was 7 years old. She has always been so special to me.
 
I was so pleased to find out that she now lives between where my dad lives and where my brothers live. And, even though she was not feeling well, she took time to visit with us and take us to the park behind her house. The little ones enjoyed the opportunity to stretch their legs and play, and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to visit with her son who was home from school for the day.
 
 
My city-turned-prairie girl:
 Tab, I love you!
Thank you for spending time with us!

No comments: