Sunday, September 13, 2015

Daniel update

We've had Daniel about two weeks, and he has come to trust that I am here to help and not to harm him. So, he now lets me love on him. 

Here's my mommy update on Daniel:

He smells baby-yummy!

He is so soft and squishy! 

He wears size 18-month clothing.

His feet are so small! He wears size 110/2 in Chinese shoes. I don't know his US size yet.

He can talk! He says, "Bu", "Da", and "Gu".

He loves to play "copy".

He likes to be tickled, and his tickle spot is his neck.

He doesn't know how to "hold on" when he's being carried.

He can walk if he's holding on to something.

He likes almond milk--which is good, because he's coming off his formula.

He likes food!

He does not like bibs.

He prefers hot drinks.

He loves baths!

He sways to music--which is so cute!!

He likes men. He will dive out of my arms to try to get into any man's arms! (That was really interesting walking up and down the airplane aisles! I had to learn how to hold him so that he wouldn't land in random men's laps.)

He has no interest in Legos yet.

He has begun to feel comfortable in his new home. He crawls everywhere wanting to explore.

He just stopped crying when being placed in his crib for his catnaps. He's getting used to his new room and crib.

He really likes it when I nuzzle his ears. He'll keep turning from one ear to another for me to nuzzle each one.

He loves to cuddle up with his face in my neck.

 I.am.SO.in.love!!!! 

1 comment:

Jennifer A said...

Thanks for so many updates. Love seeing and hearing about your family.