Sunday, January 21, 2018

1st day home

The 24-hour household is in full swing! The three boys had their picture together this morning:
The boys are in age order. Samuel is the youngest, Matthew is 6 months older than Samuel, and Daniel is the oldest (6 months older than Matthew).

Andrew is very sick with fever and severe pain in his ears, etc., and Derek is the second sickest. They have slept the day away. Matthew has been AWAKE(!!!) all day, took an hour nap tonight, and is back awake. Since Derek has been sleeping all day, I got to hang out with Matthew. 

Matthew has taken to everyone in the family without any problems! He loves all the household toys and has COMPLETELY ignored his backbag (his "security blanket"). Matthew is doing GREAT!!!!

He even walked up to me and kissed me on the lips three times!!! I was shocked!!! I love my boys!! 💙💙💙💙

No comments: