Monday, January 15, 2018

The gift of Jen

My sister Jennifer (pictured with Andrew) came to visit and help me for the weekend. She cleaned my bathrooms, did the dishes, changed diapers, went grocery shopping for me, etc. She worked hard as a gift for our family. In addition, she stocked us up on diapers and wipes--since we now have three in diapers.


Flowers from Jen:

Because she was here to help the children, I was able to spend more time on my Spine Doc and getting the rest I needed. (I even got to use a heating pad on my back for 3 hours one evening!)

Due to her kindness and help, today--12 days after my injury--I am finally out of my back brace and moving about more freely. The pain killers are helping tremendously as well. I am so thankful that I am finally getting better!

Thank you, Jen, for your part in helping my healing process!!
I appreciate you and love you so much!!!!

No comments: