Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Loving Community

Yesterday, my friends Lil and Butch brought over two days' worth of meals for our family and stayed for a time to visit me. What sweetness!!!

Then, I woke up this morning to see my brother's vehicle sitting in my driveway! My brother Paul drove 140 miles (each way) to my house to help me!! He vacuumed my house, installed our heavy, three-across car seats(!!!!!!!), put salt in our salt tank (40-lb. bags), and took the children to Chick-fil-A so they could get out of the house and play--since it has been raining!!! In addition, he brought back two sleeping little boys who had a nice long nap!


We are now ready to pick up Matthew from the airport!!

Then, my father-in-law took Hope to dance class and picked up milk from the grocery store for us on his way home for the studio.

In addition, my neighbor Mike took my trash bin and recycle bin to the road so I didn't have to pull or lift any weight.

My neighbor Cheryle walked with Hope to the mailbox so the mail--which had been collecting for days--could be retrieved.

And, my friend Kristi took my girls to Truth Quest tonight and brought them back home. 

There are also many friends and prayer warriors who keep my phone and computer lighting up with constant words of encouragement and faithful prayers.

My heart is bursting with JOY!!!

Thank you, Dear Ones, for graciously upholding our family during this adoption process.

God bless you, each one!!!

No comments: