Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Love blossoms

Derek and I have been blessed with WeChat communication. It is helping both of us!

Matthew is so quiet in the hotel room, and he and Andrew literally play silently together--often sitting very closely together. It is so sweet!!

Andrew lets Matthew do whatever he was to him--like pulling on Andrew's ear over and over again. When I tell Andrew to just take Matthew's hand off his ear, Andrew says: "Oh, it's ok. I like it." Yeah, right. But, sweet!

Andrew can be in the middle of eating a snack, and if Matthew puts his hand out, Andrew gives him the remainder of the snack.

They have a great bond! 

In addition, I see Matthew carressing Derek's face and chest, and it melts my heart. He is now allowing Derek to kiss him. 💙

Matthew looks me in the eye and says: "Ni Hao, Mama!" ("Hi, Mama!") So precious!!

He probably just thinks I am his next nanny, but that's ok. It's nice to be accepted. 😉

I am falling deeper and deeper in love with the little guy! Seeing the bonds he has with his dad and brother melt my heart!

At breakfast, Matthew was kind-of doing a dance in his high chair, and when the translator asked if he was all right, he said: "I'm just so happy!"

Amazing!!!

You all have prayed, and God has answered!
To God be the Glory!

No comments: